Brand DesignerApply for Job
Join us as our new Brand Designer and help us uncover dream chasers around the world!
Do you have amazing graphic design skills? Want to learn more about communication and sports, while you communicate through designs to scouts, players and well regarded people within the football industry?
Now empowering more than 1.4 million young footballers on the app, Tonsser has since its launch in 2015 become the leading app for youth players focusing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. We are looking for a Brand Designer to help us create world class brand design empowering more than 1.4 million football players on Tonsser to unlock their potential & to make a difference in their lives.
In 2018, we created the 1st Tonsser United team to provide an alternative journey for unsigned youth football players. Based on their performances on the Tonsser app, players can earn a selection for Tonsser United in matches against academies, showcase events and tournaments facing pro teams such as Juventus, PSG, Lyon and Fulham.
Today 65% of players who have played for Tonsser United have been on trials or signed a contract with a pro club.
Location: HQ in Copenhagen or remote in Europe
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be perfect for this position if you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Graphic, Brand or Visual Designer
- - A degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Excellent knowledge of your preferred design software, as well as Figma
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, prints, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Good language skills and you’re fluent in written and spoken English
- Fantastic organisational skills (most importantly, time management)
- Are comfortable in a startup environment and willing to learn new skills to help you excel
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop the brand design, visual identities and guidelines for our Product team
- Responsible for creative design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Responsible for ensuring all design outputs are aligned with the company’s and brands’ standards
- Work closely with the Marketing and Comercial teams to support social campaigns and presentations, and with the Product team to provide high fidelity assets
- Collaborate with other team members (i.e. content, product, devs, and support) to ensure brand consistency and a high standard throughout our channels
- Produce the design for the website, product graphics, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, company presentations, videos, animations & infographics.
What we offer you:
Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Slovak, Malagasy 🌍
100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
If in Copenhagen, HQ office at Woods including free coffee, lunch etc. 🌮
Devices and other setups that you need 📱💻
Company trips and offsites ✈️
Books clubs and a lots of possibilities for personal development 🤓
Friday bars with beers, games, and just good times 🍺
Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)