Social Media InternApply for Job
Start Date: August 2022
Location: Copenhagen, Paris or Remote (Anywhere in Europe or Africa)
Language requirements: English (Fluent)
We're looking for a content king/queen to help us uncover the next generation of football champions. If you eat, breathe and sleep social media, football and digital content, we want to hear from you.
Tonsser is Europe’s leading youth football app, with over 1 million players, allowing youth football players to build their online football identity, track their games, and share football content. We help football players track their performance, connect with other players and share their football journey, and we work with top clubs, scouts and brands like Nike and adidas to find awesome football talent across Europe and connect those players with trial opportunities. All of this involves producing cutting-edge digital football content to publish across our social media and in-app platforms. Content that you can constantly tweak and improve thanks to in-house data and tech teams who can deliver constant performance feedback.
We're looking to expand our content team with a new Social Media intern in our rapidly expanding Marketing team. With a mission to deliver content that drives our growth and user engagement, we’re looking for someone who is able create football-related content solutions across our markets and channels.
The internship should start in late August for a period of 6 months
This is an unpaid position
What you will be doing
- Curating, scheduling and editing the most awesome football content for Tonsser's social media accounts across Europe.
- Helping Tonsser to deliver an entirely immersive football content experience in the app
- Championing our users by highlighting and showcasing their best football photos and videos, helping us uncover the next football talents.
- Responsible for making sure that all in-house productions get as much traction on social media and in-app as possible.
- Engaging with our users on our different channels by replying to comments and messages we receive on a daily basis.
- Take part in our daily meetings and bring ideas to the table based on what they learn by talking to our users on a regular basis.
You can say 'yes' to the following
- Basic knowledge of video editing is preferable
- Fluent in English
- Keen to learn new skills.
- Avid social media user.
- Significant football knowledge is preferable
- Knowledge of youth culture and current trends
- Ambitious and self-motivated person who will go above and beyond basic responsibilities.
What we can offer
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- An opportunity to build yourself in the football content environment by managing accounts with over 500k followers
- Getting to work with a team of amazing people
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Serbo-Croatian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Italian! 🌍
- 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
- Donkey Republic membership, so you can explore cities across Europe 🚲
- Free Lunch when at the Copenhagen office
- International travel opportunities depending on Tonsser event scheduling
Some additional information
- Joining date: As soon as possible
- Internship duration: 6 months
- Hiring process: Interview with Sam - Interview with Marketing Lead Mo
- If you have any project where you think your social media skills shine ✨ please share it with us to email@example.com 🤩
Offices in Paris, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)